I recently went into this clinic on 325 E Baseline Rd Phx Az with my sick 8 year old daughter on 11/19/15 and waited about two hours to be called.The medical assistant had a terrible time taint my daughters blood pressure that she squeezed the same arm five times.

They didn't have any rooms available supposedly so waited even longer until a room was available. The walls are so thin that we heard the doctor next door with the patients that had arrived after us. A different MA came in with the blood pressure machine to squeeze my daughters same arm two more times. I asked her to stop and try the other arm after my daughter was complaining of it hurting.

She said it was because she tensed up and I explained to her that the same arm has been squeezed too many times. I then asked her on her way out about how much longer the wait was going to be because two hours is kind of ridiculous and then she began to argue with me saying that everyone has to wait and that the doctor had skipped us because they couldn't get a blood pressure so I told her if the machine is not working then take it manually and not do it on the same arm over 7 times. She continue to argue so I said we are customers here and it's rude to argue. She kept going that I had to ask her to go away and close the door.

I've never been to any medical facility like this. To where the employees are ready to argue with you when you try and ask why it's taking long to see the doctor and why other patients are being seen before you that have arrived after you.

I was so outraged that I walked out with my sick daughter without seeing the doctor.I would not recommend this place to my friends and family!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Good Night Pediatrics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Good Night Pediatrics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Good Night Pediatrics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Good Night Pediatrics?

Comments